Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Dispatches from Andrew


Andrew checked into the Bone Marrow Unit at the University of Mississippi Medical Center on Monday July 16. Today, he has had his first two full body radiation treatments. He is exhausted. We will report more details later. Right now I want to introduce you to our podcast the 3C Life. Our first edition is what we will call "Dispatches from Andrew" and these will be 5 min spots of me interviewing Andrew about his experience so that you can hear from him directly. I have no idea what I am doing so I hope this link will work.


Here  is our first attempt of the 3C Life podcast.

2 comments:

  1. My family is praying for your family. God bless all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our family is praying for your family. God is always in control and will see Andrew through this!!! ������

    ReplyDelete